Prepare yourself for the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling. This 3" JK system offers dramatic improvement in both ground clearance as well as wheel travel.
With 3" of lift, you can clear those 35's with room to twist as well as use your Jeep for a daily driver.
Zone coil springs are designed so they can be totally smashed flat and still return to their original height, so you don't have to worry about your coils sagging!
Zone Offroad Wrangler JK 3" Suspension System 2007-2018
- This complete suspension lift system is designed for 2door and 4 door models
- WIll work on Rubicon models.
- The coil springs are 2 door and 4 door specific. Be sure to choose the correct application when ordering.
- Factory wheels cannot be re-installed due to rear sway bar link interference.
- 2012-18 models using the stock front driveshaft require exhaust extension kit J5305 listed in the accessories.
- Optional front alignment cam locks recommended if using stock (or stock length) front lower control arms. Alignment cam locks add 2 degrees of caster when used on stock length control arms.
- The J12N & J13N kits include Nitro Series Shocks (pn# 7700 & pn#7951). The kit includes either pn# 1310 or #1311 and the Nitro Series Shocks.