Faster. Stronger. Easiest to Use. The all-new XRC Gen3 Winch by Smittybilt has been designed from the ground up with innovative, user-friendly features and improved power efficiency.
The 7.0 horsepower motor boasts an average line speed increase of 12% over its Gen2 predecessor, adding more speed and power with less AMP draw at load.
The ergonomic remote controller has a Load Indicator Warning System, so you will always know how much your equipment can handle. Winching in dark conditions is also a breeze with the remote’s built-in flashlight and the new tie bar light.
If additional light is needed, a 12-volt power post is located on the control box. Two magnets are built into the controller for easy placement on any metal surface, leaving it out of the way when not needed.
A high-viz clutch lever features large lettering, allowing you to see whether your winch is engaged/free spooled at a glance. Stylish body armor can be detached or used to customize your winch to your vehicle.
The XRC Gen3 winch is available with 9.5k and 12k load-capacity options, and the COMP Series upgrade includes a synthetic rope and aluminum hawse fairlead. Buy with confidence – these winches are backed by a lifetime mechanical warranty, a 5-year electrical warranty, and Smittybilt’s legendary customer service.
Smittybilt XRC Gen3 9.5K Comp Series Winch with Synthetic Cable
- Stronger. Faster. Easiest to Use.
- Powerful, Industry-Best 7.0 HP Motor
- Increased Line Speed over Gen2
- Innovative New Load Indicator Warning System
- Onboard lighting features for quick nighttime recovery
- High-Viz Clutch Lever
- Aluminum Tie Bar w/Light
- Controller Flashlight and Dual Magnet Mounts
- Moveable Control Box with 12V Accessory Power Post
- Customizable, Detachable Body Armor
- Daytime Running Light
- 3-Stage Planetary Gear System
- Forged Gears and Silicon Steel Plate Rotor
- International Waterproof Rating - IP67
- Electrical Warranty - 5 Years
- Mechanical Warranty - Lifetime
- 9,500 Lb. Rated Line Pull
- Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- Synthetic Cable