PEAK CONV GREEN COOLANT/A-F 1L
Universal car and truck formula meets or exceeds all ASTM and SAE performance standards. The patented formula protects against corrosion of all cooling system metals, including aluminium, while providing maximum freeze up and boil over protection.
- Universal car and truck formula
- Maximum freeze-up/boil-over protection -64°C to +136°C
- Meets or exceeds all major vehicle manufacturers specifications
- Patented aluminium protection
- Provides year round protection against rust and corrosion
PEAK ANTI FREEZE GREEN 1L
PEAK® Antifreeze + Coolant is a conventional (green), ethylene glycol based antifreeze for use in older automotive and light duty diesel applications. PEAK Antifreeze + Coolant provides maximum protection from freezing to -84˚F and boil-over to +276˚F. Protects all metals, including aluminum, against damaging rust and corrosion when used as recommended.
Maximum Freeze-Up Protection To -84˚F Boil-Over Protection To +276˚F • Provides Year-Round Protection Against Damaging Rust and Corrosion • Compatible with All Conventional (Green) Antifreeze • For use in: Ford + Chrysler 2000 + earlier, GM 1995 + earlier, All make + models 1989 + earlier