These control arms measure 23" (center-to-center) and are approximately 3/8" longer than factory.
J-Link Fixed Length Lower Control Arm; Front; Fixed length suspension link; 2" x 1/4" wall DOM Steel tube body; Powder Coated; Bolt-on; Pair
J-LINK (Front/Lower) Control Arms Wrangler JK
- Superior strength compared to OEM control arms and can be used with OEM upper control arms.
- Use with JKS Adjustable Upper Control Arms for precision adjustments and front end strength.
- Formed to match the factory front arm profile, creating plenty of clearance for over-sized tires.
- Lengthened slightly over stock (~3/8") in order to increase and correct caster on vehicles lifted up to 4.5"
- Made from 2" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing.
- Premium Clevite® brand rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Durable Powder Coat finish provides excellent protection from corrosion and debris.
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
Please note that due to the uniqueness of this product offering and customers preference, this brand is specially ordered in for our customers.
Shipping period can take between 7 - 15 working days to arrive into the Monster 4wd distribution centre.
Further 3-4 days’ delivery direct to your door step once dispatched from the Monster 4wd distribution centre.
If for some reason stock is not available please allow 2-3 working days to be refunded, by means of direct transfer.
Monster 4wd Ltd Pride ourselves in service and quality, all products are inspected for damage before being dispatched out to our customers.