- Reduced control arm angles allow the front suspension to more naturally roll over bumps and grooves in the road. Forces are better directed into the coil springs and shocks where they can be absorbed and controlled versus into the control arms and frame where they are felt more and create a less controlled handling feel (rough ride)
- Corrects caster for 2"-4.5" of lift. The new upper and lower control arm mounting holes are precisely positioned to provide the correct caster at the listed lift heights. The upper control arm mount provides two hole positions for proper caster settings through the full lift height range. The proper mounting locations for the installed lift heights are outlined in the installation instructions.
- Improves the front drive shaft CV joint operating angles through full wheel travel. On 2012-2018 JK models, the new geometry increases clearance between the front driveshaft and exhaust at full suspension droop
- Brackets are made from heavy-duty 7GA steel and are fully boxed and welded for superior strength when compared to bolt together 2-piece designs. The brackets install inside the factory upper and lower control arm mounts with the factory hardware. The heavy boxed construction, fully gusseted lower mount and welded crush sleeves give you extra confidence both on and off road.
- The Control Arm Correction Brackets can be used with JKS adjustable control arms for the ultimate on and off road performance.
- Requires 2" of front bump stop extension for adequate clearance at full suspension compression. JKS 2" bump stop extension are available separately (#1120)
- Can be used in conjunction with JKS or other aftermarket control arms that can be set to factory length.
- Designed for use with 2"+ lift. Ideal lift range is 2"-4.5" but can be used up to 6".
- Do not combine with any other drop/relocation brackets
Control Arm Correction Bracket Kit Wrangler JK
Please note that due to the uniqueness of this product offering and customers preference, this brand is specially ordered in for our customers.
Shipping period can take between 7 - 15 working days to arrive into the Monster 4wd distribution centre.
Further 3-4 days’ delivery direct to your door step once dispatched from the Monster 4wd distribution centre.
If for some reason stock is not available please allow 2-3 working days to be refunded, by means of direct transfer.
Monster 4wd Ltd Pride ourselves in service and quality, all products are inspected for damage before being dispatched out to our customers.